Ponton Road, Nine Elms, Vauxhall, London, SW8 5BL
– Virtual viewings Available
– Worlds first Sky Pool
– Linear park and botanical gardens
– Please note some photos are computer generated images and are indicative only
– Zone 1
– Residents gym and spa facilities
– Indoor swimming pool
– Secure valet parking available
– Overlooking the River Thames
With its own green space, art trail, shops, restaurants and cafes, Embassy Gardens offers residents and their guests to complete the London experience in the centre of the city.
About this property
Every resident of Embassy Gardens is a member of the Eg:le Club, granting access to our private first-class amenities. The Eg:le Club is inspired by the glamour and exactitude of worldwide diplomacy.
Embassy Gardens is London’s new diplomatic precinct on the riverside, the residential and commercial centrepiece of the Nine Elms Regeneration Area.
” Embassy Gardens embraces beautiful architecture, outstanding services, a great place to live.”
– Fran Kavanagh
– Embassy Gardens is located in the heart of Nine Elms. Once completed, Nine Elms will challenge the status quo enjoyed by other Central London districts such as Kensington, Chelsea and Bayswater.
– In its planning and architecture, the project benefits from the visionary thinking of one of the foremost practitioners in the industry, Sir Terry Farrell, who was given the task of master-planning the regeneration of Nine Elms.
– Located in Zone 1, Embassy Gardens takes in spectacular, traditional views of London such as the River Thames, Westminster and the Houses of Parliament, as well as newly formed icons such as the London Eye and the Shard.
– Residents will benefit from a wide range of local amenities along with a new underground station which due to open in 2020.
Contact us for more information:
Hotline: 1900 966 977